Thursday, June 12, 2008

Evolution of Dad

Dana Glazer is a New Jersey-based documentary filmmaker. His film, The Evolution of Dad, is due out on Father's Day 2010, and here's a trailer:



I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Also: If you live in the Bay Area, I'll be joining Rad Dad tonight (Thursday, June 12th) in celebrating "the pleasures, pains, and politics of parenting." The reading will be held at 7:30 at Book Zoo, 6395 Telegraph Ave at Alcatraz Ave, in Oakland, California. Open mic to follow. If you're a Daddy Dialectic reader, say hello.

2 comments:

chicago pop said...

If you're a Daddy Dialectic reader, say hello.

That would be cool.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can again travel more than 1 mile in any direction.

Have fun.

Unknown said...

That is a great trailer. I'm looking forward to learning more.

Thanks,

Trev

http://elliotts.eachday.com