Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Unhappy Hipster Children

Friends (and by that, I'm referring to my Facebook friends) know that I've recently become highly amused by the blog Unhappy Hipster, which joins dream home photos from Dwell magazine with new captions that highlight their loneliness and narcissism. I thought I'd share the photos and captions depicting the psychological and spiritual harm these homes do to innocent children :


You can come out when you can properly explain the differences between Modernist architecture and postmodern ornamentation.



Maybe naming him Rimbaud wasn’t such a good idea.



And one day, a ladder appeared. Julien climbed with guarded optimism; could this be the way out for which he’d been searching all these weeks?



In search of a less bleak playground, the toddler pedaled faster.

No comments: